IDEs sensors (Interdigitated Electrodes) are solid state electrochemical devices able to detect Conductivity, Temperature and dielectical properties of a sample.
IMB-CNM fabricates several designs of IDS depending on the measurement conditions.
- Fully CMOS compatible technology with possibility of on chip circuit integration.
- Standard planar based technologies on different substrates.
- Noble metal electrodes.
- Involved materials are compatible with food and beverage processing.
- Automatic packaging based on thermocurable and photocurable polymers.
- Special devices adapted to any part of the process equipments.
- Small size, adaptable to miniaturized systems
- Robustness due to non-glass and solid state nature
- Rapid response time
- High long-term stability
- High reliability and reproducibility
- Low impedance output signal
- Low cost (mass production)
- Stores dry, no maintenance required
Simultaneous measurement of conductivity, Impedance and Temperature.
Dr. Carlos Domínguez Horna
08193 Bellaterra (España)
Sr. Humberto Mata
E-08193 Bellaterra (España)