Grup de Transductors Químics
The Chemical Transducers Group (GTQ) is a reserch group of IMB-CNM (CSIC).
The IMB-CNM is the largest public microelectronics research and development centre in Spain. Its main activity is research and development in silicon-based micro- and nano-electronics.
The IMB-CNM belongs to the Spanish National Research Council (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, CSIC), the main spanish research institution and one of the largest in the world.
What we do?
- We solve conventional analytic problems by sensors fabricated with microelectronic technology.
- We define new (bio)chemical transducers based on different materials and interaction methods and their adaptation to market requirements.
How we are?
- We are a solid state chemical sensors area reference group obtained by silicon technologies.
- We are an interdisciplinary group with recognized international scientific excellence.
How do we work?
- Focused on applications with a clear market potential.
- Knowing the real problematic of our sensors users.
- Assuring the quality control of our products by pre-established protocols.